Best Vitamins and Supplements for Nerve Health Treatments
Antioxidants for Nerve Damage Peripheral Neuropathy Injury Diseases Pain
Neuropathy Tingling Hypoesthesia Neuritis Neuralgia Hyperesthesia Paresthesia
|Knowledge Bar - Cell Therapy Research in Nerve Damage
|Nerve damage causes
Nerves, or neurons, make up the body’s nervous system. They are involved in all of the body’s daily functions.
Nerve cells are responsible for communicating actions and responses between the body and the brain. Some
neurons regulate involuntary processes such as the beating of the heart. Others are involved in sensing our
surroundings and moving the body. Nerve damage (Neuropathy) can be mild but any type of nerve damage can
seriously affect one’s ability to carry out normal tasks.
There are many different types of nerve damage. The most common type of nerve damage is peripheral neuropathy
which affects numbness, sensation, movement, gland or organ function, and other aspects of health. Nerve
damage becomes more common with age. There are many factors that can cause nerve damage, which may
- Autoimmune diseases.
- Cancers, which may produce tumors that destroy neurons. Chemotherapy may also affect nerve cells.
- Nerve trauma. This can be caused by the compression of nerves resulting in the separation of the neurons,
this commonly occurs in the neck area.
- Around half of those with diabetes suffer from nerve damage.
- Diseases such as Lou Gehrig’s disease which affect the motor neurons.
- Infectious diseases such as hepatitis or HIV can eventually cause nerve damage.
Nerve damage symptoms
There are many symptoms of nerve damage. Such symptoms are not always an indication of nerve injury, they can
also be less serious conditions. Only a doctor can make a diagnosis and it is important to see a doctor if such
- Inability to feel chest pain
- Bladder dysfunction
- Too much or too little sweating
- Muscle wasting
- Pain, sensitivity or numbness
Taking antioxidant as part of daily nutrients for nerve health
Improve Your Metabolism & Immune System with ABLE Anti-Aging & Antioxidant
Healthy nerve function can be accomplished in 2 major steps
1) Antioxidant-rich foods have different mechanisms can help to protect the nerve from injury when blood circulation
stops and restarts and yields a quick recovery from peripheral. Several ongoing studies shown that the correct and
balanced nutrients intake assist to restore nerve function after being damaged, by using a combination of vitamins,
amino acids. Daily consumption of high antioxidants from fruits and vegetables that can help to enhance the body’s
ability to keep nervous system healthy to reduce inflammation that cause nerve pain, neuropathic pain, neuropathy
tingling, hypoesthesia, neuritis, neuralgia or hyperesthesia. We all know, the regular diet don't provide the complete
antioxidants for maintaining nerve healthy, it may be difficult to get enough vitamins and other major nutrients from
foods, it may increase the chance of getting nerve diseases or disorders that leading to pain. Please be noted that
before order the right health supplements or nutrients to build strong healthy nerve. It's better talk to health experts
or professionals. Check out the following link to access more about the supper antioxidants food supplements for
prevention and treatments: ABLE Vegetable Plant Placenta Softgels Capsules
2) Collagen is an important factor in connective tissue or muscle fiber. Current research found that certain minerals
and amino acids in muscle tissue that naturally decays over time that can be further revitalized by restoring through
this vital natural protein, as we grow older, our skin degrades elasticity is linked to poor tissues structure from lost
nourish support. By increase collagen consummation can help further the effects of anti-aging for repairing heavily
worn out skin tissue to restore to its healthy stage. To learn more about the collagen nutrients that work for overall
improvement in both the preventions and treatments: Lisse France Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen
The earliest recorded reference to ancient Egyptians and traditional Chinese medical theory believed that placenta
contain healing power that can rejuvenate damage cells and tissues renewal in thousands of years. The powerful
and fascinating energy that can help to restore the self recovery ability and assist to speed up skin wound healing
process are still something of a mystery to us. Read more the uniqueness benefits of sheep placenta that can help
to stimulate cell renewal and regeneration to achieve real remarkable improvements in vibrant to retain the youthful,
healthy inside and outside at the cellular scale form the root: Click Here to Learn More!
For full details of exclusions and disclaimers see the important information simply click here
|Consultation Hotline: 1-212-233-5196
|show yourself a little love at AbleYounger.com
Cell therapy has been known to help reverse many genetic disorders since its discovery in the
1970’s. Scientists have found many ways in which this new technology can be used to benefit
humans. The basic technique used in modifying genetic material to treat or prevent disease is to
either repair or replace a faulty gene. The goal of cell therapy is to overcome the effects of
mutations responsible for genetic disorders. Genetic empowerment is happening today and will
soon be coming to the future of human evolution.
|Anti Aging Secrets to Stay Young and Healthy
|Nerve damage care and treatments
Nerve pain can be eased by adopting strategies that activate the body’s natural painkillers and protect the body’s
- Take warm baths to ease stress and increase blood flow.
- Get up and walk around. Exercise can increase circulation and decrease pain by releasing natural
- If you have diabetes, ensure proper treatment and maintain blood sugar levels.
Diet for prevent nerve diseases
- Garlic is an excellent source of vitamin C, the body's primary antioxidant defender.
- Soy protein can be good substitutes for animal protein.
- Beets are highly nutritious vegetables. Certain unique pigment antioxidants in the root.
- Pomegranates also a good source of electrolyte that aids in maintain water and acid balance in body.
- Red wines have amazing properties for anti aging.